Earth Day. One day a year that is devoted to our planet, it draws attention to the environment and promotes conservation and sustainability. We think it’s great! But is it enough? With the growing reality of the climate crisis, humanity has gotten to an alarming point where everyday needs to be Earth Day.
We urgently need to develop new habits that are environmentally friendly and diligently practice sustainability in our daily routines - from a basic act of recycling to paying more attention to what we actually buy, and purchase more natural, recycled and recyclable products. The survival of our children’s future could depend on the small steps we take today.
That is why we have been committed to be a sustainable brand since the beginning of Lila N’ Berry. We don’t just talk the talk, but we also walk the walk.
- Our 100% cotton Turkish towels are ethically made with natural sources and less carbon print.
- Lila N’ Berry’s products and dying process are certified with the OEKO-TEX trademark.
- Our sustainable towels are timeless through all seasons and trends so that we can avoid overproduction.
- They are purposefully designed to be multi-purpose towels to encourage mindful consumerism and provide practical re-usability in order to reduce waste.
- Our packaging is made of recycled materials and even comes with a plantable thank you card.
- We are actively working on the development of a recycling program that can avoid waste.
Always making eco-friendly business choices, we pledge to continue our sustainability efforts, and we hope you join us too.